- Upon official request, The Royal Thai Embassy may grant courtesy visas to diplomatic/official/ UN Laissez-Passer who wish to enter the Kingdom on official duty and/or other purposes.
- Supporting documents are documents issued by the governmental agency, foreign government or international organization.
1. Documents Required
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent( 2”x2”) photograph of the applicant (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat or from vending machine will not be accepted)
2. Visa Fee
No fee is collected for courtesy visas.
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.